If you grew up in the 70s/80s you may remember Vanilla Wafers. This snack brings me right back to my childhood. One of my mom’s go to desserts included Banana Pudding with Vanilla Wafers. Here is a simple way to enjoy this old time classic that kids today will be sure to enjoy. It is super easy to make. Just purchase the Vanilla Wafer snack packs and follow the directions below.
- Make Jell-O Banana Cream Cook and Serve Pudding
- Empty all the Vanilla Wafer Bags into a Bowl
- Drop a few Vanilla Wafers on the bottom
- Add a layer of Banana Pudding
- Add a layer of sliced bananas
- Top with Redii Wip Whip Cream and Cherry
Photography by: S.Wolfe Photography